what do you do when your scared of your pragancy

I am 28 weeks and I am scared to death. I recently found out my little girl is breech . I can't find anybody to talk to or give me advise

babygirl200988

Asked by babygirl200988 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• being breech is ok as of now because she still has time to turn.. its completely normal for her to be in the breech position now.. if sh still is in 4-6 weeks, thats more of a concern..so its just kinda a wait and see
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• READ.
    When you need something to comfort you, get info.

It is SOOO early still, do not worry now about fetal positioning.
    I will msg you some, if you want to learn about coaxing baby's head down.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If you need a someone to talk to feel free to message me. i was so scared about the thought of delivering vaginally that until about 7 months i was convinced I was going to ask my dr. to schedule a c-section. I would be more than happy to talk to you! ( I got over being scared by the way :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Mine didn't turn till about 35 weeks... really abnormal for them to turn that late though. I got a pulled muscle in my stomach it was painful. If the baby is still breach they will either try to turn them around or just schedule a c-section. I was kind of scared as well since I never had a section.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 12:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My daughter was breech so I had to have a c-section. I was scared to death but when it came down to having her it was not even that bad. Once they give you the spinnal you feel nothing and the baby is born in no time with little stress to her. Also a c-section baby has a more round shaped head.LOL I wanted to have my kids natural but that was not an option. I think everyone is scared but trust me when that day comes you will be thinking about your baby to much to be scared. Just relax and enjoy the quit time you have now because once baby is born you have no you time and all your focus will be on your sweet little baby and you will wonder why you were so stressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009