Puberty Questions

I'm looking for some information about puberty for my daughter. I've went to WebMD, but I'm looking for some other ones that people have used. Also any books that you know of that help explain whats going on with her body and why. Thanks for your help.

beward79

Asked by beward79 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Look up books on amazon, there is a lot that look great!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=girl+puberty&x=0&y=0
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 1:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• There is a book called Body Drama and I highly recomend it for the two of you.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• no idea but I must tell you that I wish my mum had done that. The day I got my first period, my mum started shouting at the top of her voice "My baby has become a woman !" and then proceed to tell everyone she met, which was alot as we were at a party at the time.
    barbarmama

Answer by barbarmama at 1:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009