Does it really work?

I have a almost 6 month old and get very little sleep well I was told to help with the bags under my eyes to use prep h for hemmoriods (SP?) does it really work because if it does heck I have no shame I will use that booty cream so I don't look so old and worn out lol, oh and how do you use it

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • yes it works!

if you're worried about it though, just get some witch hazel liquid since that's the active ingredient in the prep H that does the work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yes. it does. :) Use it!
    Anonymous

• Yes, it really does! It's a topical anti-inflammatory (ie: it reduces swelling) so it will take care of the puffiness better than any expensive face cream on the market!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• witch hazel? never heard of it where can I get that from? Oh and how am I supposed to put it on when I do, I mean do I have to put a lot and let it sit or do I just rub it in and go about doing my make up and stuff
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Witch Hazel is like Rubbin Alcohol. Just wet a cotton Ball and dab around your eye. Then do your normal routine when it dries. You can find it with the Peroxide and alcohol.
    mckennasmum

Answer by mckennasmum at 12:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yep it works   wink

maofemmjacgav

Answer by maofemmjacgav at 12:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My mom gets witch hazel from the health food store. Witch hazel works on hemmorhoids too. My mom uses it for her bags though. She has really bad allergy eye.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• YUP! right next to my Visine in my make up basket I have a big tube of Preparation H!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I prefer to leave it on alone for a bit and put my make up on like a 1/2 hour later.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2009