Zone Pilates?

Has anyone tried the Zone Pilates that you see advertised on tv? I'm pregnant again now, but I'm thinking that I'd really like to try it to tone up my butt & thighs after I have the baby. I just wanted someone's "review", if available! : )

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 12:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't tried the Zone Pilates but I do have the Pilates Allegro machine. I took Pilates classes for a year and then hired the instructor to come to my home after I bought the machine. Pilates works on your Core muscles. The range of Pilates is such that it works on every muscle. Pilates
    can be done with a small ball ( (I have a set in a box by GAIAM called Pilates body ball kit that I picked up at Walmart) a round ring (also at Walmart) , a big ball and also tubes along with the machine.
    Look at Peak Pilates or Mari Windsor or Denise Austin. This would be a good start for you after having a baby.
    Luv4Jafra

Answer by Luv4Jafra at 10:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2009