Best way to make the baby relax

Im 32 weeks pregnant and my baby has been kicking me all day!& its keeping me up. I cant sleep and im in the most uncomfortable pain i've ever had in my life. I tried taking a bath and relaxing.. didn't help.
Tried sleeping didnt help.
Tried playing putting head phones on my tummy so she can listen to music.. didnt work.
& plus im soo unconfortable cuz i have something wrong with my kidneys... Any idea how i can get out of all this pain and go to sleep?!HELP!

32weeks

Asked by 32weeks at 12:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a normal dose of benedryl. that's what my midwife had me do with 3 pregnancies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• just so you know 32weeks, benedryl is a OTC sleep aid. If you buy an OTC sleep aid, the active ingredient is benedryl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i dont think you should take benedryl. you arent sick and it will just PUT YOUR BABY TO SLEEP when it doesnt need to be sleeping (or else it would be on its own. not by drugs)
    ....and it is expected for your baby to move around during pregnancy try a diff method i noticed when i move around a lot of tends to rock her to sleep with the activity im doing.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I've tried walking around and moving but, shes just kicking away. shes been doing this for 5 hours straight. im exahausted.
    32weeks

Answer by 32weeks at 12:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Unfortunatly there really isn't anything you can do but make yourself as comfortable as possible and try to take your mind off of it. She'll eventually calm down. I swear my daughter cracked my ribs when I was pregnant. Just keep telling yourself...I'm almost done, I'm almost done, I'm almsot done... :) And on the bright side she'll be too big soon to really be doing much moving. Hang in there!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009