about to go crazy

My husband and my relationship hasn't been good in a while, but lately it is just getting worse. Today we just got into a big screaming fight and I just don't know how much more I can take. He always puts himself and his mother before me or our kids. I have a 2 year daughter that lately he has just been screaming at her for no reason at all. I try to remind him that she is only 2. I aslo have a 8 month old son, and he is the worse with him. He has nothing to do with him. He says I spend to much time with my son and not enough time with just him. Since my son was born he has only fed him a few times ( I understand that my son is breastfed but I do pump sometimes when I know I will not be able to feed him) and everytime I hand him to my husband,my husband is quick to put him down. I just don't know if I should stay or leave for the sake of my kids. Sometime I wish I could just die but I know my kids need me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• What a jerk I think you should just leave because to me he just sounds like a self centered a-hole, but I know its not always that easy, so maybe suggest some couples counsiling, and if he wont go for it and you have some where to go tell him that you guys need to be separted for a while,
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Leave him!! He is a JACKASS!! or tell him you wanna see a couples therapist
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear. I hope things get better for you. So much is happening that I am not sure if leaving him is the right thing to do now. You need to be ready. Think about your kids, who are your priority, and if you can get away from him with them do it. Let him miss you all. I know when things get rough, we feel like ending it all, but stay focus on your kids and how much they need you. Take care.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Thats what I just don't know what would be better for the kids. I know us fighting is not good for the kids but on the other hand do I really want to take them away from their daddy. I should be ok if I left because I get $1300 each month from the military for being a full time student so that would pay for food and diapers. For a place to stay my mother has already said we are welcome to come and live with her anytime we want. She lives by herself in the country so she gets bored I think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• well then in that case I really think you should just leave, and I really wouldn't worry too much about taking the kids away from their daddy because he doesn't sound like too much of one to begin with
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i would talk to him, it sounds like maybe he has depression issues (it can manifest itself as anger) if this is a new thing. if hes not willing to work it out then yes leave. keep us posted!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2009