Are their any stay-at-home, legit jobs that I could get into?

any information would really help. I'm having a hard last part of my prenancy and can't do the retail business i'm in right now. However, I need something i can still make money at....Maybe something i can do while i'm here watching her for the first few months too.

knjones

Asked by knjones at 12:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you do any type of art or craft? You can set up store at http://www.etsy.com and sell your wares :-)

Here's mine for an example:
    http://www.capturecapemay.etsy.com (I do photography)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• that you dont have to pay money up front for? well i had a friend who worked from home being a jetblue operator
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:18 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• All it takes is  a little creativity to start your own business.  Take a look at www.stuffformoms.info.  There is a list of phenomenal businesses you can start tonight, if you like.  What makes this so unique is that it contains links back to three legit, real business websites that you can use for your own ideas:  Errand Service, Advertising Service and Virtual Assisting. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• MonaVie - amazing 100% natural wellness product - www.thegreatproduct.com/ugalde

Simple - Affordable - and amazing team that supports and provides - a product that you can be proud to promote and is safe for the entire family....

February is Free Wholesale Distributor Signups Visit my page for more details - please ask any & all questions - Andrea

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I looked and researched and went to what I knew worked Mary Kay.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Slumber parties is an awesome way to do it! because trust me sex sells!!!! It's awesome! you have a ladies night out for your job and make lots of money doing it! If you wanna sign up just go to www.slumberpartiesbyheidiv.com!!!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I sell candles for Diamond Creek Candles. It's free to sign up! You make money extra money the first day you sign up. These candles are so wonderful that they sell themselves. I can have you up and running in to time. I also sell Tupperware which is a great way to make money as well. If you are interested let me know.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I know, you've heard it a thousand times "Make millions working from home", we all know that's total crap or everyone would be doing it. The honest truth is that you can make money from home, but it's not going to make you instantly rich. There are lots of places online that promise you the moon for $49.99. I was the dummy trying those places for a while. Now I'm a little older and a little wiser. I have searched for the better part of a year and come up with some truly free, truly legitimate websites where you can earn some honest money. . So if you're also searching or just curious, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome to see my list of what I've done. It's totally free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have a 16 month daughter I work from home with Avon if you want more info contact me www.youravon.com/bverdoia
    AVON_Momma

Answer by AVON_Momma at 10:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following: customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009