has anyone seen the movie Fireproof?? what did you think of it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes I saw with the hubby and we totally loved it! We are doing the love dare together. Our marriage isn't in trouble at all, but it might just help us work together more and communicate better. I am looking forward to the end result!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I loved the movie..I'm going to try the love dare...my marriage isn't in trouble either, I think it will help us get communicate better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Does anybody know what the first movie is called?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I haven't seen Fireproof yet, but I want to. I've heard nothing, but good things about it. In regard to jamesmommy12's question, I think you are wanting the movie title, Facing the Giants. It was made by the same people.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• A local church is going to show Fireproof for free next Sunday night and I plan to go. I don't know if I can get my hubby to go with me or not, but some friends (and maybe their husbands) might join me. I have been wanting to see it.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• take a box of tissues with you..your going to need them
    Anonymous