please help-fainting..

i am 38 weeks pregnant and for a bout a week or so i have been having some infrequent light headedness. sometimes i feel like i am about to faint. i get really dizzy-even when i am sitting down-but it usually happens when i am walking or standing for a while. i drink lots of water and stay hydrated and try to eat something when i feel this way. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• blood pressure issues. go to your doctor!

fainting is not good while pregnant, you could fall and seriously hurt or kill your baby without meaning to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i would let your dr know but i had this before too and they said its normal... i dont think it is though lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• With my first I always was like this also and I fainted at work and hit my head so they took me to the hospital and found that I had a heart murmmer. But they also said that the lighted headed ness could be the addded blood you retain when pregnant. So it could be that I would talk to your doctor. I also had to have a c-section because of the heart murmmer so its better to safe. Hope ya feel better your almost there.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009