40 weeks tommorrow

had a restless night sleep last night due to pressure and when i got up this morning there was a little spot on my underwear and all day when i wiped after going to bathroom there was brownish type on the toilet paper later in the day i passed this bloody type mucas and now im starting to feel pains more stronger does this mean im in labor ??? When should i go to the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why dnt u call ur doctor??
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• when they are 4 min apart lasting a min long for at least an hr

or when your bloody show is bright RED like a period.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• with my first, i lost my mucus plug about a week before i went into labor at 39 weeks. with my second, i had first signs of bloody show several days prior to labor at 41 weeks. my midwife had me call her once i could not talk through contractions. you need to have a talk with your midwife/ob and find out when you need to contact them and what constitutes labor. you should not have gotten this far in your pregnancy and not know that, imo. if you can take time out to write a note on cafemom, you're probably not in labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• That probably is ur mucus plug. I lost mine the day I went into labor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• How exciting!! Yes, it's probably your mucous plug, I about a week before I was eventually induced. I was told to go to the hospital when I couldn't talk through a contraction. Hope all goes well, congrats.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009