does anyone know of any depression support groups in the High Desert/

i've been looking every where for a support group for depression/ bipolar II. I just need to talk with some people who have walked in my shoes or similar to mine. i feel so alone i live in victorville ca anyone out there some what close to my city??

jessica76

Asked by jessica76 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

• Gosh, you pretty out there in the desert!, You would have to go to a more populated city for groups. You can google what u are looking for and be amazed at what you can find. Best bet, try your nearest hospital, they have support groups now for everything.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• http://bipolar.meetup.com/cities/us/ca/victorville/
    check that link and see if you can get in touch with the right people. its not in your town but 27 miles isnt so bad when you need help and support right?
    Alie_Kos

Answer by Alie_Kos at 2:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2009