I Need a New Phone.

I'm FINALLY making that commitment. I'm adding myself to my hubby's cell phone plan. He has T-Mobile so I have to pick one of their phones.

What should I get? I'm leaning towards a smartphone, but I'm not HUGE fan of the blackberry, although I guess I could be convinced.

mambearwhitt4

Asked by mambearwhitt4 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just renewed my contract with t-mobile. LOVE em, and have had NO problems, hubbs and i just ordered the Samsung Behold, the reivews say its better then the iPHONE!! I just got it in two days ago, and i LOVE IT :) !!!!!! I got it in rose, and hubbs got it in espresso :D
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 12:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• your best bet would be to go to their website and figure out which phone you want from there because it tells you everything you want to know about them
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Oh sorry, I am not help. I have AT&T and in like a week I am getting the Propel. If you plan to text, IM, and e-mail, definitely get a QWERTY keypad. We switched from Virgin Mobile (good if you like prepay) to AT&T (it was my uncle's Christmas give to us, he wanted AT&T and got a family plan). Well, I got this cute little Nokia that would have been awesome until my upgrade. My husband broke his, asked for mine, and I got stuck with my brother's craptacular phone. It was nice and cute until well the ringer started to sound like a dead cat and the vibrating stopped. :-(
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Blackberry Curve 8310 is what I have. I adore it. I'd also go with the Blackberry Bold. T-Mobile sucks, though. Good luck.
    KnittinChick

Answer by KnittinChick at 4:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2009