What is your baby's schedule like?

I want to know what other baby routines are.. I currently work a 12pm-9pm shift. My son's schedule is up between 4am-7am for milk and then is playing for a little bit in his play pen and goes back to sleep. He wakes up around 10am and I feed him his cereal and then drinks his milk at 12 or 1 depending on what time i give him cereal and then takes a nap around 2 and between 4pm-6pm he eats his dinner and then bottle around 8 takes a nap. I pick him up at 9pm and then we play for a bout two hours and then he sleeps around 12 or even 1am. on occasions he out by 10pm. I wish I had normal hours where i can be with him more but I'm curious as to what other babies schedule is like? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• During the week Kamerin (13months) wakes up at 630 am with me, we get ready, then i drop her off at the sitter, most of the time she falls back asleep til like 9 or something. then she gets lunch about 12, then a nap at 1.i pick her up between 5 or 6 then playtime at home.. then dinner about 6 or 7 (depening what time i get off work, pick her up, then hubbs and i get home and get dinner made... then playtime again and storytime included, then bath promptly at 8, and bedtime is 830. of course lots of snacks and playtime inbetween but thats just a gnrl breakdown of her day
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 12:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My son has made his own and it's almost the same everyday with in hours. He wakes up around 9am. He swings for a good hour or so(long enough to make our bed,start a load of laundry, and on good days eat a little something) then he's hungry so he eats cereal and a bottle of milk. Then around 11-12 he lays down for a nap and sleeps til around 3-4 depending on when he went to sleep. He gets up we play on the floor and he jumps in his jumper. Around 6-7 he's ready for some food and another nap. He gets up around 8-9 and plays a little longer takes a bath and reads a book. Then he eats some cereal and a bottle and off to bed. (he eats a jar of baby food a day in between his two bowls of cereal).
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My son is 8 months....we get up at 6 or 7 and I nurse him...drop him off at daycare where he has cereal and fruits and gets a bottle when he needs one....I work 8-5 and pick him up about 5:20...go home and nurse, he has veggies and meat at about 7 (playtime in between) he gets a bath at 7:30, nurses and goes to bed at 8. he still gets up around 1 or 2 to nurse and then goes back to sleep
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• shes 7 weeks old...sooo...

she wakes up every 4 hours or so....sleeping thru the night better but....still...

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My son is 8 months old. I work part-time (8am-430pm) three days a week and DH works full-time. Our son goes to day care twice a week, and my mom watches him once a week. I care for him at home the other two work days.

Mon. & Tues.: DH wakes son around 7am to get ready for daycare. He gets changed out of his PJ's, into a new diaper, and they leave around 715am for daycare. The daycare is near DH's work and he picks him up after he leaves for the day. They get home around 6/615pm. I get home from work around 445pm, take care of the animals and other house stuff, get dinner ready, etc. Our son eats dinner around 7pm, goes to bed around 830pm.

Wed.: I get him up around 730am to get ready to go to my mom's. I pick him up after I get done with work. Same eating schedule as above.

Day care and my mom feed him breakfast at 9am, lunch at 2pm. He'll take numerous naps during the day between feedings.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My son and I wake up at about 7:30-8am he has cereal and then 6-8oz milk playtime till 10 am 1hr nap,than @ 11:30 his milk, fruit and usually some type of meat dish like beef maccaroni or turkey rice playtime till 2pm, than 1 hr nap up at 3, usually a walk, or some diff activity, dinner @ 4:30 his milk, fruit, veggies and meat then tv time he loves his tree house, some play and this is usually when I will read to him, bath time @ 7:30 then @ 8 he has cereal and his milk and than bed he usually gets up at about 3 am just for his paci but I am trying to get rid of this now, and by 7:30 am our day begins again ,my son is 10 1/2 mths he was born 2 mths early so really he is at the stage of an 8 1/2 mth old so the dr tells me!!!!
    GaijesMom

Answer by GaijesMom at 10:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009