I am a month in a half late on my period, i have had a headache for like 3 days straight and im emotional and i have this sticky white sometimes with a little yellow tint of discharge but it has no odor ive taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative.. What could this be? is it normal? adult content

girly2012

Asked by girly2012 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 26, 2012 in Pregnancy

• IDK. I would go see a Dr. I have never heard of a false positive, but I have heard of getting a false negative. Is it like the mucousy type discharge you get when ovulating? It's possible that you just skipped a period, but skipping two seems suspicious.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:29 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• I took 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. the discharge is like sticky and in like a little ball just sitting in my underwear
    girly2012

Comment by girly2012 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• Well, pregnancy can produce discharge, but that doesn't mean that you are pregnant. It's possible to get a false negative. The reason for having a Dr. test you will be to test your blood (although they will likely start with a urine test) because if what I am reading is correct, that means that you haven't had a period in two and a half months. That's a good reason to see the Dr. Unless you are of a more mature age and then other issues may be at play.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:34 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• I would make an appointment with the dr, it could be hormonal. I had a hormone issue when I was 20. My period was late, my breast were tender, etc. my prolactin levels were too high, making my body think it was pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 6:39 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• see a doctor.. i had a false prego test!
    jrmc592

Answer by jrmc592 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 26, 2012