what are the basic problems moms have?

what makes all moms mad with their babies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont think i ever got mad at the kids as infants, I would be frustrated with myself at times if i forgot to take extra diapers with me or if i hadnt had enough sleep and was tired and in turn wasnt reading my childs signals well. I never blamed the baby or got mad at them, they cant help that mom has off days.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I never get mad with or at my baby, I have no reason to he is a baby, and everything he does is just instinct for him so why would I ever get mad?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I never got mad per-say. I would get frusterated when he went through the fighting sleep stage cause he would cry and fuss cause he was tired but he wouldnt give it in and just shut his eyes. Even in the middle of the night when nothing was going on. But I never got mad and my frusteration came more from not getting the point in it. But in his mind it all made sence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i agree with ANON....1:34 am~
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I took the question to mean "mad" like, "crazy". What do your babies do that makes you mad, meaning what do your babies do that makes you nuts, crazy.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Our 6 MO learned a new game in his high chair - it's called "mommy fetch". He plays with his toys and waits until I'm up to my elbows in meatloaf mix or dishwater, then decides to test if the gravity in the kitchen still works. Drops all the stuff on the floor and looks at me like "well, what are you waiting for?". His older sister did the same thing, but she at least did it to her aunt and not me :-)
    THAT makes me crazy - not much else does, though.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• The only time I would get angry at my son was when he was a baby and I couldn't understand why he was crying. I think I was going through major hormonal change too, plus a little bit of the baby blues. It didn't last long and finally figured out the reason he was so crabby was because he wasn't getting enough to eat! Go figure!

ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2009