selling a kidney

would this be ok as a Christian? I don't think I could but some people have done it. I read people have gotton $100000. I may just sell my plasma $35 per deposit up to $300 per mo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have never heard of ppl selling organs before. IMO, if a person needs it to live it should be a free gift.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yeah wow... i could never do it for money. plasma though yes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I couldn't sell my kidney because I wouldn't want to go through the surgery and put my own health at risk. Now, if one of my kids needed a kidney I would do it in a heartbeat, but I couldn't sell one. I've thought about doing the plasma thing, but never have. I know some people that did it all the time and now they have "track" marks on their arms so that's one thing to think about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It is illegal in this country to sell organs. I am almost positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes, it is illegal in the US (and many other countries) to sell organs. So yes, breaking the law I would think is unchristian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't sell a kidney legally here. I would suggest you head on down to Mexico City or the middle east and try there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2009