7 hours and no relief from abdominal cramping!

Hurts when I bend over or randomly. Started every 15-20 minutes now is every 30-60 minutes.

If I have to take a crap I'd rather just do it now. I know if I go to the hospital I'll just have gas or something ridiculous.

30 weeks pregnant.

Sorry for the lame posts- it's all that is on my mind. Here's another cramp- they hurt like hell and last less than a minute- I don't think it's contractions? Braxton Hicks from what I read aren't supposed to hurt.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 9:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2012 in Pregnancy

• BS...BH contractions can hurt...or you can be in early labor (for your sake and also the baby's I hope this is not the case). Though when I was in early labor I was contracting every 10 minutes like clock work for almost 2 weeks.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• Have you taken any gas relievers?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• I would call your ob/gyn and tell him what you wrote here and see what he has to say.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• All I have is tums- what else can I take?

I'm so tired, I should look it up myself.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• LOL, I believe imoduim is gas reliever, I took it while pregnant.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• I would go to call your doc and explain what is going on. He will probably send you to labor delivery to be monitored. If it isn't labor, it could be your gallbladder maybe. what part of your belly hurts?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• the front to the sides radiating.

I know if I call the nurse line they will tell me to go in. They are medically obligated to.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• top, bottom or middle?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• middle if i had to choose
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• When I had DS I had been in the hospital numerous times with Braxton Hicks and when he finally decided to come I was sure it was gas pains and I was NOT going so the nurses could laugh at me again. Since they are not getting closer I have to wonder if you aren't actually having stomach pains. But I don't know DH's tip off was when he woke up and I was counting through the "gas pains" LOL
    If it doesn't let up soon I would go and get checked and hon you are not bothering me with these posts.
    GL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2012