7 hours and no relief from abdominal cramping!

Hurts when I bend over or randomly. Started every 15-20 minutes now is every 30-60 minutes.

If I have to take a crap I'd rather just do it now. I know if I go to the hospital I'll just have gas or something ridiculous.

30 weeks pregnant.

Sorry for the lame posts- it's all that is on my mind. Here's another cramp- they hurt like hell and last less than a minute- I don't think it's contractions? Braxton Hicks from what I read aren't supposed to hurt.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 9:59 PM on Sep. 26, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I would call your ob/gyn and tell him what you wrote here and see what he has to say.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:05 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• BS...BH contractions can hurt...or you can be in early labor (for your sake and also the baby's I hope this is not the case). Though when I was in early labor I was contracting every 10 minutes like clock work for almost 2 weeks.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:02 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• Have you taken any gas relievers?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:03 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• LOL, I believe imoduim is gas reliever, I took it while pregnant.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:13 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• I would go to call your doc and explain what is going on. He will probably send you to labor delivery to be monitored. If it isn't labor, it could be your gallbladder maybe. what part of your belly hurts?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:15 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• top, bottom or middle?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:17 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• When I had DS I had been in the hospital numerous times with Braxton Hicks and when he finally decided to come I was sure it was gas pains and I was NOT going so the nurses could laugh at me again. Since they are not getting closer I have to wonder if you aren't actually having stomach pains. But I don't know DH's tip off was when he woke up and I was counting through the "gas pains" LOL
    If it doesn't let up soon I would go and get checked and hon you are not bothering me with these posts.
    GL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:45 PM on Sep. 26, 2012

• since its from the middle and radiating to the sides it sounds like bh or possibly labor pains. women have different pains..mine went from my back to the front but its different for everyone. i would get checked to be safe.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 27, 2012

• Any news? How are you feeling Doll? Keep us updated.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:15 AM on Sep. 27, 2012

• Please call the doctor, especially if it hurts doing one specific movement.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:14 AM on Sep. 27, 2012