I would like to have one more baby?

I was diagnosed with Polycystic ovarian syndrome. I had a very hard time getting pregnant with my daughter. The doctor,one I'am seeing now, said he didn't know how I ever got pregnant. I take birth control just to have a regular period. They want to put me on metformin, to increase my chances. I was wondering if anyone knew someone or even themselves has this problem?

irishmaiden26

Asked by irishmaiden26 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had trouble getting pregnant with my first because I had a completely whackadoo cycle. So before I went on medication I took this stuff called Dong Quai Women's Treasure from Planetary Herbals and I was pregnant in 3 months. It apparently regulates your female system and gets your hormones in order. In my opinion, that is exactly what it did. Try it, or try a Homeopath before you try medications. You may be able to cure your PCOS so that your entire female system works better. I hope this helps!
    LoE23

Answer by LoE23 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• There is a group on cafemom called trying to concieve with PCOS. We all have it there and there are lots of people to talk to. Check it out!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 10:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2009