tummy pains

im around 11 weeks and i have had like period cramp pains, my girlfriends say its because the uterus is starting to make room for the baby, is there any remedies to help with the pain, i get it in my lower abdomen, and all the way around my back, any suggestions? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Massage for the back...that's about it though. Sorry I don't have better news for ya! :o(
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i would tlk to the dr for sure. but i had the same thing, only on one side thou. dr said it was bc i didnt wait long enough after my first baby to have another. but i realized it was bc my baby was just on that side more ( stretch marks only on that side)... but really there isnt nething u can do. drink lots of water thou. bc it will help releave some of the pain in the back
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i talked to the dr he told me because i had two previous back surgeries, i had one lamenectomy, where they too out broken vertebre from my spinal cord and the second i had a fusion of my lower back... he told me i was going to have a lot of pain but he wasnt to sure how much pain i would have, i go tuesday to the dr, just trying to think of something to get rid of the pain :D Thanks for the advice! if anyone else has advice, maybe if they are in the same boat, Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009