Bum Genius/any diaper type like that

I am looking into getting something like the Bum Genius 3.0 diapers where it grows with your baby because it is adjustable for 7-35 pounds. My question is has anybody found them cheaper than about $18 per diaper? If so where? And does anyone use or recomend another like reusable diaper that may be a little cheaper?

ReneeLRS

Asked by ReneeLRS at 1:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• motherease is the best imo, plus there is a buy and sell forum that you can buy them gently used. but their new price isn't that bad, more like 12 or 13 dollars.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 1:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I purchased my bumgenius "seconds" which basically means the imperfect ones from the factory (although I have never found anything wrong with them) and they are my favorite. I got them for about 1/2 the price. Cottonbabies.com will e-mail when they are selling seconds. I have tried almost every different kind of cloth diaper out there. You can get diapers 2nd hand from diaperswappers.com and other sites, or try wahm brands to get them cheaper as well. Good luck!
    llaheyebba

Answer by llaheyebba at 1:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I find many of my diapers on Ebay.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Have you tried them? I love cloth but I really hate those types of diapers that adjust with size. They are pretty expensive and it would be terrible to buy a bunch of a diaper you hate. Check out diaperswappers. Someone is likely to be selling some.

The cheapest CDs are covers and prefolds(my fave next to fuzzi buns) but they aren't adjustable to size.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2009