Best way to start a diet????

What should I do to lose weight fast??? Im willing to try anything, Like what are great exercises that you have used, foods that I should eat ect...

Thanks Ladies!!!

almostamommyof2

Asked by almostamommyof2 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• what helped me more then anything was leaving all sodas and all sweets alone and replacing my sweet cravins 4 sweet drinks and foods with water and dried fruit and i am able 2 eat what ever i want and have lost over 30 lbs in 3 months its the best and easiest way and i had tried every thing do this and its proven 2 work....
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• You can lose up to 1 lb a day eating chocolate. I'm not kidding. I have lost 12 lbs in 15 days. It's 100% Organic, vegan friendly, gluten free, glycemic friendly, sugar free. It's delicious and I love it. I am not as moody, my skin has cleared up (I have eczema), and I have more energy. If you want to know more about the chocolate just ask me. Oh yeah...the chocolate has an ingredient call Fabanol which is a natural carb blocker and each piece of chocolate has the antioxidant equivalent of 9 servings of fruits and vegetables!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It is physically impossible to lose one pound a day of fat unless you burn 3600 calories. There is no way around that fact. If a person is losing a lot of weight it is water or muscle--it is not all fat. Any nutritionist, trainer, or doctor will tell you that. It is like going in for a body wrap and being thrilled you lost 5 pounds in one day--it is water. I would prefer to have the scale show I weigh 150 and look awesome as a size 5--because of muscle:-) then weigh 130 and be flabby and weak. Educate yourself on healthy eating and healthy weight loss. And educate yourself on exercise. Figureathlete. com has some interesting info as does Cathe.com, Punch gym, and various other sites. But decide you want to be healthy and fit---not flabby and thin:-)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I am on the slim fast diet... I have lost 9pounds in 2 weeks I love it.. THe diet is great....
    Anonymous

• I cut out second servings. Stopped fast food. Eat fried food or sweets in very limited portions - once every couple of weeks and very little. I keep my calories between 1300 and 1600 a day.
    For cardio I do Cardioke with Billy Blanks Jr, core building I do Tae Bo with Billy Blanks, and strength training with Biggest Loser , Bob Harper. The only equipment I use is hand weights for the strength training exercises.
    I've been losing 1 to 2 lbs a week - that's the best way and it's more likely to stay off.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 3:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• cardio, weights, water, and healthy eating!! I have lost 14 lbs in a month by following those 4 things. A minimum of 45 mins of cardio, 1300-1600 calories, 64 oz water, and strength training.
    momof319812007

Answer by momof319812007 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• There is a great way to lose weight and feel fab much faster than you might think possible. I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and have kept it off! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou :)
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Honestly you need to go to www.sparkpeople.com.

It is an amazing site - tons of help and answers to every question about eating and exercise.

Good luck.
    Haley_Comet

Answer by Haley_Comet at 5:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2009