Please help me out?

I need to know? My period was 3 days late. I am not on the pill and i am not stressed out, and I am always on time. But this time its weird i started but its very light and its just not a normal period for me? i need to know, could i be pregnant?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• umm.. you could you never know take an at home preg. test to make sure! :D good luck..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• You could be it is a possiblity. You could have been having implantation bleeding. I don't remember having it but it's different with everyone so...If you think you might be maybe wait a couple more days and try testing. Do you have any symptoms?
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• BEST WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO TEST! :0P
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 6:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Possiblity I guess. I did find out that I got preg then had a Pd and skipped the next. When I had the ultrasound I showed to be further than my last Pd. I lost that one but still...Get a test and see how long this lasts. My friend had a baby in Oct and lightly bled for 1 day. She had a healthy baby girl. So I guess it could happen. Wish ya luck.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009