would you tattoo your hubby's name on you?

if you would where would you put it and why?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have my hubby's name on my shoulder. I got it about 5 or 6 years ago. Yeah, we're still together... I have loved him since I was a little girl, and I figure that even if we ever split up, I would still have a part of me that loved him. But I know that we are both in for the long haul, and neither of us give up easy, so I felt pretty secure getting it.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 8:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• hell to the no! :D

i wnna make him get mine on him though lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have my hubbys name on my left wrist on the inside. It was an on the whim kinda things and its interesting hearing peoples reactions to it.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yes i would and probably around my ankle , my reason being because we have a son together so whether we stay in a relationship or not he will always be a huge part in my life besides i love him so so much , with that being said , yes i would [:
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• OMG! thank goodness I never did. I would have had to add 1991-2001 may this marriage R.I.P. If anything I would get my sons name, but I am not a tattoo kind of person.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• For some reason I'm really superstitious about tattoos. It seems like getting your partner's name tattooed on your body shortly leads to the demise of the relationship lol. I know that's ridiculous and probably doesn't happen to very many people but it always seems like it does. I personally don't like tattoos and while I'm sure there are many people out there with beautiful and tasteful tattoos, I have yet to personally see one on someone that I didn't think looked tacky. I can't pick a place on my body where I could imagine one looking good and I hate needles. I also frequently change my mind about things so I'd probably end up getting one and hate it a year later. It's because of all of those reasons that I don't really want a tattoo of any kind. So my answer is no, I wouldn't get his name tattooed on me :-)

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't, I'm a tattoo fanatic and love them but would still never get my SO"s name tat'd on me. For one I feel like by putting his name on me it would be a way of being branded, and last time I checked I'm not a cow and don't need to be herded or claimed. Although I have to admit my BIL went and got my sisters name tattoo'd on him and I thought it was pretty romantic the way he did it.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• hyroglyphics have always gotten my attention.... and like angelina jolies tattoos and because nobody knows what they say except her... so i would get his name in like another language or something... nobody is gonna know its his name except.... and aslong as it means somthing to me thats all that matters... im not sure where i would get it though...
    bella710

Answer by bella710 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• americansugar80: I understand the tatt question...but where would we put it. Where would YOU put it??? I notice you never answer your own questions.

Anyway my answer to this question is YES I would tatoo his name.
    SummerBall

Answer by SummerBall at 3:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would never put anyone but my child's name on my body. Period.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 3:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2009