how low does your sexiest top go?

does it reveal ALOT of cleavege?

do you not like alot of cleavege?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not very low at all. I've heard a lot of men say that a little cleavage for show is nice but leaving more to the imagination is what's sexy. I think there's a difference between being sexy and provocative. I'm married and going beyond the boundaries of sexy into provacativeness gets me attention that I don't want when I'm out with friends. Even when I wasn't married, immodest clothes didn't attract the type of men that respected me. I'm happy to be simply "nicely dressed" and "good looking" when I'm out on the town. That's just me. To each their own :-)

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• dont have sexiest shirt just bcuz its not my thing...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• sad 2 say so low that my nips are the only thing barely coverd lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm not a big fan of my body so I really don't care for low tops. I also get a little grossed out when I see moms with BIG boobs and Big guts showing their cleavage and midriffs. Especially on an everyday basis or they go to a parent/child conference. I think you should show "sexy "skin when it is warranted. Out at a club or on a date with S/O.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• im glad anon answered your question, it was 'are sexy tops your thing?' right? no im totally kidding anon dont shoot me... anyway mine shows a LITTLE cleavage but not a whole lot. i dont like to show a LOT of cleavage because i get self conscious
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• americansugar80 : What is up with your questions?! Asking how low our tops go, if we like showing a lot of cleavage, and if our thong hangs out of our pants. I already told you about my underwear, I am going to keep this one PRIVATE!

SummerBall

Answer by SummerBall at 3:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• UH-OHHHHHHHHHH SUMMERBALLS REALLY, REALLY HAS IT IN FOR AMERICAN SUGAR!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• my lowest one goes down to the middle part of my bra..kinda low..but..i only really wear it when im suntanning, so that i dont get so many tan lines..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Not too low!! I mean I do alot toshow off if I care to!! I'm still modest & don't do that! Even in summer!! I think its Best to keep covered & there's no need to show!! I may have one sneak down on me.... But if any clevage shows I pick it up.. You know it comes from shaken'!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well I don't have too many of those anymore now that I'm married, LOL.

I have large boobs. When I was younger, and didn't have a child, I was about a 36D. Now after having a baby, I'm around a 40D. I've always been a little self conscious about them since they are so big. Usually that is what men stare at and I don't like it.

However, it is also one of DH's favorite part of my body ... go figure.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2009