idont wanna eat...

like i dont have the urge to eat food but then like i see sweets and i'm all over them..

whats wrong with m e?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

• you're normal :p its very hard to resist temptation!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• no like i'll make food and then i serve myself.. and cant eat it.. makes me sick.. but isee sweets and i'm on them like all over them lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• maybe you're not making the right things :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:18 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i dont know no matter what it is, i just cant eat.. i havent had actual food in like three days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• maybe you're pregnant :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE PREG.. sorry that made me laugh a lil..

i am not preg. its not possible. :( not that i wouldnt that.. but i know its not..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• are you about to start your period? i crave WEIRD things when i am!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• its normal....stress too!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• You're an Adult! You can eat what everyone want & you want to! One Day I made my Famous Hugs & Kiss Cheese cake! So one day I had it for breakfast!! Just b/c I can... I suggest you buy good foods you really love... Healthy ones too! You must love some healthy ones & not even know it! Is your problem new? Were you always A Fussy/Picky Eater? Are you getting enough? You must take good care! For if you are'nt that can't Be Good! If you're A mom & I assume up here we all are.. You must set A good Example.. If its something serious go in & get some Good Advice!! Best of Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i dont get periods except for about once every t6 months, and its a new prblem..i just dont get the hungry urge..
    Anonymous