valentines day?

alright so we all know the day is approaching.. i still am drawing a blank... we have a wedding that afternoon, after party that night and we cant miss it bcuz were both in the wedding lol.. so yeah what could we do?? i'm guessing the 15th were going to be to hungover for nething.. and i dont know.. i really drawing blank!!

help me ladies!? i wanna do something really good and nice for my man!

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• go get a sexie lil bra and thong and stay in after the wedding and let him have u and u have him lol sounds like what im gon do lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• You know I am in the same predictament. I have trouble almost every year with this holiday. So I feel ya...if you get any ideas let me know. If I spark one I'll let you know. LOL. Sorry not really a help.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i dont know its just i have no idea wht in the hell to do.. i'm thinking of going to like part city and buying some streamers and stuff then on the night bfore the wedding were suppose to spend it at his aunties house, so i'm going to be like holy shitt i forgot something lol.. and have to go get it and go to my house an decorate it, and get a nice bright red bra and thong and that wya we have some fun!? i dunno!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• u seem 2 have a great idea 2 me
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yeah thats what i'm thinking i always plan the same thing and i never get to do it lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• make it happen this year gurl lol im sure u and him will remember it 4 years 2 CUM lol i had 2 im so bad
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lmao... i should i will.. lets see what happens
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think it should be a great day and nite........if u are both in the wedding u can exchange lillte eye contacts and smiles.........and during the party, talk naughty with eachother and tease and have fun.........and at the end........HAVE ONE AND CRAZY AND REMEMBERAL NITE!
    swtlissa68

Answer by swtlissa68 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2009