pierced hood

so I think everyone needs to pierce their hood! It's so cute! If you don't know what it is you should buy tickle your fancy at www.slumberpartiesbyheidiv.com lol it has a diagram in there for ya! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• ........i'm so lost..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• it's above your clit! It's so cute lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i never knew what that was until i heard it on here and looked it up! seems like it would hurt!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• ummmmm...OUCH!!!! just thinking about it is painful.
    spazz1007

Answer by spazz1007 at 4:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lol im 38 might be a little old for that, a few years ago i got a tatto and a belly button ring, little early mid life crisis.
    chines9988

Answer by chines9988 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• uh ouch is what i say ......
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• ouch! A friend pieced his frank and beans. I had to look ( I did not enjoy the sight) to see why he would dp something so painful.
    Anonymous

• I have mine done, it doesn't hurt. It is actually very cute. My husband loves that it's something only he will ever enjoy!
    Anonymous

• I don't peirce things that my atness interferes with... ex my belly button . but Would my chub interefere with that? i have never heard of such a thing!!! exactly where do you find a "hood"?
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 9:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• umm no. i mean if you are into this sort of thing thats cool. but for me umm no. i dont care how cute it is. only my husband goes down there anyways and he thinks everything looks just fine the way it is.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009