does anyone else like to play with there??dont read if easily offended!!!

who else likes to play with there clit during sex to make u cum easier?its the only way for me to get off besides oral..is this normal or am i just weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I have to sometimes if my man is gonna cum faster than me but I like him 2 get me off better lol!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yeah me 2 and normaly he will do the whole go down and come back in thing but sometimes all i want is that feeling,u know stimulation in and on my cookie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I almost always use my pocket rocket during sex...I just ALWAYS take too long with sex. Do what feels good!
    Anonymous

• omg what is a pocket rocket?i have heard of those but dont know what it is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• no i dont like doing that while hes on top of me and in me, it feels weird
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• we both like it,so im not a few sandwichs short of a picnic basket cuz i do this?
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• its completely normal, the clitoris has over 10,000 nerve endings (about the same as the head of a penis) so its completely normal and natural that it would help you reach climax sooner and feel good. It's defineately a great thing to do if it helps you.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• anon a pocket rocket is a vibrating bullet that helps stimulate the clitoris. very inexpensive and a wonderful must have toy in every bedroom lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• A wonderful must have!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I dont have to I found a way to be on top and basically do it myself, lots of grinding action lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009