Attention Pug Lovers

Questions:
1. Are all pugs really as dumb as they come off?
2. Are they always so disobedient and how do you make them obey?
3. Do they all blow snot on your face and fart a lot?
4. How do you keep from falling over a pug when cooking and eatting?
5. Why do they run away when you want them to go outside?
6. Do all pugs deliberately shit on the floor or is it a revengeful thing?
7. How often to most clean the ears, face, and wrinkles?
8. Are pugs generally stubborn or is it just my dog?
9. Why do you love your pug?
10. Do you ever feel like strangling your pug? and Why? What does your pug do that is the naughtiest?

TheFriskyKitty

Asked by TheFriskyKitty at 2:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pets

• LMAO... OK MY MIL HAS A FEMALE PUG AND I HAD A MALE PUG.. THE FEMALE MEDIA WAS SO CALM AND SWEET AND LOVING. VERY OBEDIENT AND CUDDLY. WAS HOUSE BROKE QUICK NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH HER. WHERE PUGGSY MY MALE PUG WAS OBNOXIOUS, DISOBEDIENT, WOULDN'T HOUSE BREAK, BLEW SNOT ON ME, WAS ALWAYS UNDER MY FEET AND JUST PLAIN DROVE ME UP A WALL. I THINK ALL ANIMALS NO MATTER THE BREED ARE A LOT LIKE CHILDREN. SOME ARE PERFECT LITTLE ANGELS AND SOME ARE JUST A PAIN IN THE RUMP AND A LOT OF WORK. LOL... I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO STOP THERE BEHAVIOR BUT I WOULD PROBABLY SUGGEST GOING TO YOUR LOCAL PETS MART AND ENROLLING YOURS IN A PUPPY TRAINING CLASS. MAYBE THEY CAN TELL YOU THE CURE FOR THE UNCONTROLLABLE PUGG'S!! LMAO.. GOOD LUCK. WHEN YOU FIND OUT LET ME KNOW!!
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 6:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• 1. NO 2. FOOD 3.Pretty much 4. Good luck, they will be there is there is food around, just be careful and watch for them. 5. They aren't properly trained to come/go out 6. No-NEED more/better training 7. 1 time a week at LEAST 8. They aren't stubborn they just react well to positive reinforcements (FOOD) and consistent training. They take a LOT of work but once you get them trained its worth it, they are awesome, fun loving dogs. I love my two because they have the best spirit and are so sweet and fun.
    One thing is both of them like to eat poop or anything that smells yucky, but thats just a dog for ya.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 11:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Oh and the blowing snot is called a reverse sneeze and its just a Pug dog trait. They all do it.
    HayleyGM