JUST SOO LOST RIGHT NOW...

WAITING SUCKS SOOO BAD I AM JUST SOO BROKEN HEARTED RIGHT NOW ITS SOOO HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL ALL I WANTED WAS TO SEE MY BABY ON ULTRASOUND AND THEY COULDNT SEE IT AND THEY WANT ME TO A D&C WHICH I AM NOT CAUSE I WANNA SEE IF I BLEED FIRST CAUSE IM ONLY 7 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS ITS SOOO HARD AND STRESSING I STILL FEEL PREGNANT VERY MUCH PREGNANT UH LIFE IS UNFAIR! LUCKY I GOT A SEC OPION AND HOPING TO SEE A BABY ON THURSDAY ITS GONNA BE HARD FOR ME ;( I JUST HOPE THERE STILL IS A BABY.. HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH SORRY I KEEP ASKING IM JUST SOOO HURT RIGHT NOW AND IM TRYING TO BE STRONG IT SOOO HARD!

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 3:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im so sorry u are hurting all u can do is pray and if your not bleeding try not 2 worry so much sometimes they dont hear a heartbeat till like 8 to 10 weeks this is true it happend 2 my SIL and i have a very iratating lil nephew so keep the faith gurl...
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• aww! I wish you all the luck in the world! It's so sad when things like this happen but don't give up hope until you really have to! Hugs to you sweetie!
    JustinsWife4507

Answer by JustinsWife4507 at 3:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• sometimes ultrasounds dont pick up on everything, and if you're not sure exactly when you ovulated you could be a week or so behind what you thought... did they use a vaginal or abdominal US?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• UMMM THEY USED BOTH.. AND SAID IT WAS ABNORMAL AND MY UTERUS WAS TITLTED
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• my friend had a tilted uterus and she was fine. it usually corrects itself in pregnancy
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• IT HAPPEN TO ME AND THEY DID A D\C SORRY TO HERE THAT.
    sweetbabygra756

Answer by sweetbabygra756 at 5:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It's good that you're getting a second opinion. It doesn't hurt to be sure. I wish you all the luck and love you need!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Waiting is awful and if you can, hang in until you have something to go by at the next ultrasound. It's good you are waiting. If anything, you aren't ready to give that baby up and you don't need to at this point. Keep sharing, it's good for you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My uterus was tilited and I was told it lead to my infertility. My OB (when I later had two perfectly healthy babies) told me the tilted uterus thing is BS. It has nothing to do with whether or not you can have a baby. I'd definitely find a new a doctor and if there is no baby find out why so can you make sure it doesn't happen next time...my issue was lack of progesterone, so I took synthetic progesterone in the first trimester of both subsequnet pregnancies.

I know the pain of what you are going through and I am so sorry for you. I am glad you are getting a 2nd opinion before you have a D&C just to be sure. At 7 weeks that baby is tiny and they could have missed it. I wish you all the best.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 10:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• So sorry for what you are going through. I am in a similar boat though they did see the sac, but wasn't as far as it should be and I am spotting and after pos hpt's and blood test now have a neg hpt test. I am in the wait mode too, and I know it is so awful. I do my next blood test tomorrow to determine if the HcG has dropped or increased. I hate the waiting...it is worse than just knowing. In your shoes I would do the same thing. If you feel it in your heart go for that second opinion. There are lots of success stories out there and I am hoping you will write back in that you are one of them!!!! Hugs to you!!!! Stay positive! I hope we both wind up being new success stories!
    Krista953

Answer by Krista953 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009