Liberty University.........

I am thinking about switching schools. Do anybody know anything about Liberty University Online. I am currently attending American InterContinental University Online.

ILYNAA

Asked by ILYNAA at 6:37 PM on Sep. 27, 2012 in

• Liberty university is a very good school. However, don't be surprised if your credits at AIU don't transfer. AIU is a for profit school and most people have problems getting transfer credits from for profit schools.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:42 PM on Sep. 27, 2012

• I wish I knew this before I started there someone else had told me the same thing about AIU being a profit school. A lot of people have been telling me Liberty University is a good school and the cost of tuition is a lot cheaper as well.
    ILYNAA

Comment by ILYNAA (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Sep. 27, 2012

• I would do a transcript evaluation through Liberty and see what credits would transfer.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2012

• You can always transfer if you really want to at Liberty University but you have to start from scratch if you'll gonna do that. Hope you'll do a right decision.

franmoor

Answer by franmoor at 1:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2012

• I go to Liberty University... It's a great school... It is way better then an for profit school... Did you decide what you are going to do yet?? I noticed your post is like 3 months old... lol
    LilJenn82

Answer by LilJenn82 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2012