Has anyone ever missed their period for 2 months...

missed it for 2 months straight, but tests say no preggers? I have an abnormal perieod, and I never know if I am pregnant or just abnormal, anyone else like this??? don't worry I HAVE been diagnosed w/ abnormal periods by my doc and there's nothing I can do but get on BC to control it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was in my early 20's i could tell u on which day a year later i was going to start. they were that predictable. at age 27, my periods just had a mind of thier own. i could go 3-4 months with no period and than have 2 in one month. i never know when i'm going to start. nothing medically is wrong either. just stress induced. i was put on bc for a while and it seemed to regulate them quite well. however, i decided not to take them anymore due to undesired effects.
    spazz1007

Answer by spazz1007 at 4:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yes i have...
    and i wasnt preggers,

but....go to the doc....see if you are!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Some women need a blood test to show the hormones. Go to the doc to be sure.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 10:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have, due to extreme weight loss, i ended up not having a period at all for about six motnhs. There was nothing wrong, it's a normal reaction.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 10:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Both of my little sisters (age 21 and 17) have been through this. Months and months of no period but no pregnancy either. You probably aren't pregnant. good luck either way.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2009