How do I get my animated siggy on here??

I have 2 animated siggy's on photobucket for me and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add them to my signatures! Please help!! I've tried copying the links from html, img, and direct link...it always just shows up the code not the picture. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! It's supposed to be in rich text signature right?

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 4:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hello....since you already know how to get to add a signature I will skip those steps. Now adding a rich text signature with animation. Click on the siggy you want to add from your photobucket account until it gets to full size, right click on the siggy picture click copy...now in the rich text window right click and paste your siggy you just copied. The other way is to click add a picture url and copy then paste the direct link from photobucket. Hope this helps!
    sunshineshook

Answer by sunshineshook at 8:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hi Mom2Dano,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Signatures.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2009