Just had XXX...please help! (detailed)

So its been about a month since I last had sex, until last night!

It was a birthday celebration, and I had a few too many shots and then proceeded to have sex with a friend. I was dry the entire time, so naturally after, I was irritated from "rough" sex.

When I got home this morning I saw a spot of blood which I didn't think too much of, and just assumed it was "that time of the month". But I have now been bleeding WAY more than I usually do, and now there is a different oder, and the blood is a lot runnier. Could this be a miscarriage? I'm not feeling any pains?!
Or is my period just deciding to me EXTRA heavy this month?

Please help! I AM going to the doctors in 2 days! But I wanted to ask anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• He may have torn you, especially if you werent lubricated at all! Definitely go to the doctor to be looked at tho!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I agree w/ the last 2 posts. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRINK WHILE PREGNANT!!! The cheating is up to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• OMG Wtf? Answers like this make people not want to ask questions ihj they come to you for advice and all u silly little children want to do is bash? Like you've never made any mistakes??? Shame on you! @ least be woman enough no use your screen name!! O.k. back to OP. If you had a miscarriage 1 month in, you period would only be SLIGHTLY heavier if @ all...sry to say but is it possible you've caught and STD? Or if you are on Birth control (esp Depo) that may be a side effect. Let me know how things go ok? either here or on my page i am available to talk.
    Sapphire_dreamz

Answer by Sapphire_dreamz at 10:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I don't see anywhere it said that she was/is married. I also don't see where it said that she was, infact, pregnant-sounds like a few people need to get laid themselves, IMO. Anyway, It's highly unlikely you were pregnant, and, unless you are into the kinkier side of things, a little rough sex isn't likely to make you miscarry in any case-unless you were going to anyway. The wonky period is likely just from drinking a bit last night. You might, however, have an infection from being torn (that's wher the smell could be coming from), or have an issue with your internal girlie parts-like a fibroid or even an infection there. be observant for about 2 days (unless you start running a fever or soaking more than a pad an hour). if after the 2 days you are still bleeding heavily and/or smell funky, go ahead and get to the doctor.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 10:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It sounds like she is asking if she may have been pregnant since it had been about a month since she had sex previously and she is asking if its possible that she is having a mc instead of a normal period like she was expecting. Sounds like to me the "rough" sex probably hurt something, I would go to the doctor and have it checked out. It doesn't sound to me like she was purposely out getting drunk while pregnant
    JennBell0725

Answer by JennBell0725 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I don't know what is wrong with you, but get to the hospital quick!! hope you get better!
    Happymom236

Answer by Happymom236 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• NO! If I was pregnant, I was NOT aware, cause it was a month since my ex and I had been sexually "together" and I had gotten a light period maybe 4 days after that.

BUT, after having sex with my friend, my period came, but a LOT heavier, and not the same color!

My question was COULD it have been a miscarriage, of a pregnancy I was NOT aware of.

I would NEVER drink if I knew I was pregnant! I have an amazing son! And would never harm a child inside of me!
    Anonymous

• AND to add, I am a single mom, NO CHEATING WENT ON!
    Anonymous

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009