Please help...

(I asked this under "Pregnancy" as well)
So its been about a month since I last had sex, until last night!

It was a birthday celebration, and I had a few too many shots and then proceeded to have sex with a friend. I was dry the entire time, so naturally after, I was irritated from "rough" sex.

When I got home this morning I saw a spot of blood which I didn't think too much of, and just assumed it was "that time of the month". But I have now been bleeding WAY more than I usually do, and now there is a different oder, and the blood is a lot runnier. Could this be a miscarriage? I'm not feeling any pains?!
Or is my period just deciding to me EXTRA heavy this month?

Please help! I AM going to the doctors in 2 days! But I wanted to ask anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

• It doesnt sound like a miscarriage but you never know. I know after drinking and sex and being due for my period I have had heavy flows, so have some of my friends. It might just be that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It may be perfectly all right, but I think I'd go to the doctor sooner than two days, especially since you are concerned. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Happy Belated Birthday! How many & how Much alcohol did you have? I'm worried! How rough was the Sex? This doesn't sound Good or right! Not good for your Health! Was it Safe & protected at least? You're not pregnant are you? B/C you know that's not good for you either! Not to sound preachy... Just Caring.... You must be pregnant?? If you asked under pregnancy?? I hope next time you will be more Careful! More Respectful to your body!! Only you know your own body! But It can be a couple things.. I hope it turns out well for you! Next time party less or when you're Not pregnat for both of your sakes'!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Hmm, let me think about how my OB/GYN residency went. I couldn't tell unless I did a pelvic exam. Better go get one.
    Anonymous

• No, if I was pregnant I was not aware, and I would NEVER drink in that case! I never get to "party" either and it was my first night in over a year to let my hair down.

It was VERY rough sex, and to add onto it, being dry didnt help.

I had straight Tequila, and about 10 or 12 shots...(you loose count!)
    Anonymous