Do you have any tattoos?

If so what of and does it symbolize anything? If you don't what tat do you want?
I have a humming bird I got it in memory of my BF who died when we were 16. Her fav animal was the humming bird.
My next tat is going to be my nickname it will be from sholder blade to sholder blade. Baby Shoes. Been my nickname since the day I was born.

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 7:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a rose cause I like how feminen it is on my left shoulder blade on my back. My son's name is below it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes, one.

Its a type of clauddaugh called Bonds of Love. It symbolizes, for me, the love and bond between my children, hubby, and myself. I also have my oldest sons initials on the outside of it.

Ive had two more sons since then so I need to get their initials put around it as well....one of these days. I also have one in mind that will symbolize my spirituality.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have an Aries zodiac symbol on my lower back, and a love, life and respect tattoo on my abdomen.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have one that I regret getting. Some how my ex boyfriend talked me into getting his name on my hip. I don't have the money to remove it and I don't want it covered.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:19 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have 6--a sun on my right foot, a flower on my left ankle, a dragonfly on my right hip, the south carolina tree & moon on my back, a flower on my lower back hip (i got it on my senior cruise and was trying to keep it "hidden"), and i have a butterfly on the back of my neck. None of them symbolize anything I just like them.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have two and both symbolize different things in my life. Oneis a gemini glyph and it was to remind me to never look back, its on my shoulder blade. The other is a dragon and is for my son whose dad kidnapped him and its on my thigh and to remind me never to trust him again and to remind me everyday what he has done to destroy our lives since then., I believe in forgiveness but dont think we have to forget.

Answer by gemgem at 8:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have a butterfly on my right leg. It really doesn't signify anything except I think butterflies are beautiful.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have a tattoo but I carry it in my heart inside not out. As painful as it is, I do need to heal and don’t need outside symbols to remind me of my wounded heart. I have to move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have two. The one on my shoulder is a navy memorial to my papaw, and the other on my neck is a symbol of my religon.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have two, a butterfly on my ankle (before EVERYONE had them) and a daisy on my shoulder. I want one more on the back of my neck.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009