Could i have a blood clot in my leg?

I am about 80 lbs overweight. I have not been very active in a while. I work at the school cafeteria, 41/2 hours a day. and drive a school bus. At home, usually i am sitting on the computer alot.
This problem with my leg all started last school year. At work my legs would get tired, achy, and hurt, i noticed at home and away from work my legs did not hurt none, except when i was on my feet alot.
When school started back this year last month, my left leg is giving me a fit now.
I have a large spider vein on my left leg, plus other vericose veins. They never bothered me. But i am 49 years old now and heavy on my legs and feet because of the extra weight, my legs get to hurting me every time i am standing for any period of time, especially at work.
Sometimes at work, we stand at a table in one spot prepping food, and my left leg will get to hurting and burning, and feeling like its on fire from the knee up to my hip. But when i am not on my feet alot, it don't bother me.
I was reading on internet about blood clot in legs, i have no swelling or red places on my legs as described there, but still could have a blood clot with no signs.
I am hoping that all of this is just from being heavy & overweight and can get better all on its own when i lose weight, can all of this be from being over weight and the hurting comes in when i am on my feet for a while? Or could it be restless leg syndrome or worse a blood clot in leg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Sep. 28, 2012 in Health

• If I were you, I'd go to the Dr. A blood clot is nothing to mess around with. Make an appt. today! GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:34 AM on Sep. 28, 2012

• Probably NOT a DVT... but if you are concerned call your doc at the very least and run it by a nurse at the office ASAP.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:39 AM on Sep. 28, 2012

• I agree see a doctor, blood clots are serious.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 28, 2012

• If you're concerned, see a doctor. My husband has a clotting disorder and has had clots in his legs three times with no symptoms.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2012

• I went to the ER friday night. They said i did not have a blood clot, and my blood circulation was good. They said i have hip Bursitis. They gave me a steroid pill and pain pill prescription for it. My leg getting better now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2012