Has anyone?

Has anyone ever dumped you or left you because you weren't good looking enought or they found someone better looking? How do you get over that and want to start a new relationship wondering if it will happen again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I say F them, they are obviously shallow and will most likely never hold down a relatiionship. As for you, if others can't accept you then thats their loss. Make sure you are happy with yourself first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I haven't. I know that I am not the prettiest girl around, but if a man doesn't like me for who I am and what I look like then that is his problem. You just need to build your self confidence and don't worry about what a man thinks. The only person YOU NEED is YOU.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No its never happened to me BUT I think its just an excuse on their part to be a cheater.

Answer by gemgem at 8:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I read that ppl are with us bc of who we are and how we make them feel. It's not about looks. If someone is shallow enough to be concerned with looks then chances are they would not have gotten up with you in the first place. If they told you they were leaving you over your looks then they have proven to be not worth your time. It's so much easier to say "this isn't working" than to say I'm leaving you over your looks. That's simply unkind. Be thankful that type of person is gone. If he likes to hurt women verbally like that your life would have been miserable with him long term and he'd constantly be looking for other women. You won in that case if he's really gone!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Oh wow I can't say that ever happened to me but then again, if some dude only dated me cuz I was good looking I'd dump him lol but that is me. Im totally a personality type of gal, and want to be admired by who I am not what I look like. If some guy is only interested in looks then it goes to show who and what he is, I say he aint worth it.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 11:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No but i have left people cause of that!! shallow i know!! Iv gotten better in my old age!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Wow there is no love there... thats low... sounds like maybe the dude was a loser in highschool and is trying to make up for it now or something.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009