Is AmeriPlan a good company to work for?

I have seen so much on here about AmeriPlan.More good than bad.Im really thinking about doing it and I even requested an interview.That was like two days ago and nobody has called me yet.Does it take a while to receive an interview?Im a stay at home mom of four wonderful children.I use to work for Wal-Mart for four years,but I quit last Sept.Im really having a hard time finacially.I heard about AmeriPlan about five days ago and I decided to research it.Every since then,it has been smaking me in the face!I feel led to the company by my Father in Heaven.I would like to here more about it.Even your testimones about it and how it has changed your life.Please tell me all you can about it.

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 8:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have heard of Ameriplan. I thinks it used to be called something else(Quick Star, I think, but don't I am not for sure.) I have a candle business called Diamond Creek Candles. There are no fees to sign up and you can start making money the first day. These candles are wonderful and sell themselves! I love my business! I am also a rep for Tupperware and love that too! Let me know if I can help you.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• All I can tell you is google the good and the bad of ameriplan and see what others have to say.  When I looked into it, I read up and it and decided not to do it.  Go check it out, you might think otherwise.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I tried it twice before I joined the business I am in. I had no luck, but I know lots of people do have luck. I went to all the weekly trainings and rallies in my area,training calls,and spent most of my time handing out my fliers and brochures;but not one call ever.I had one from a creepy man in a hotel! LOL. No luck here,but then again...some people do great with it.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Thats my suggestion too, google the pros and cons. If you are looking to work from home you can go to HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009