I just found out I'm pregnant. I just had a baby 3 months ago. Is it too soon?

mxdmama2b

Asked by mxdmama2b at 8:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No it isnt too soon. My friend had 3 kids and they were 11 mths apart.

Answer by gemgem at 8:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Not necessarily, a friend of mine had a baby in August of 07, found out she was pregnant in November of 07 and had another baby in August of 08, her kids are 1 yr and 1 week apart
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• People have babies this close together all the time. It isn't too soon.

Answer by Bmat at 8:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It puts a lot of stress on your body. You'll have your hands full with 2 little ones, but plenty of people do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I have 2 children (#3 on the way) my first 2 are 13 months apart. I made it through everything fine, and I had to have C-sections with both. (My first was too large, and the 2nd was too close to the first, they were worried about uterine tearing during delivery.)

It is completely possible to handle, it was a little stressful, but the kids are very close. They feed off of each other, and play together very well, they are like best friends. Looking back, I would not have chosen to do it any other way.
    Best of luck to you, it will be a wonderful journey!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• The docs suggest waiting two years in-between having babies, so that your body has time to replenish the lost vitamins and minerals that the baby sucks out of you. Make sure you are eating a well rounded diet, and taking all your vitamins and supplements, and you should be fine. My mom had four girls in four years, so it can be done, but it wont be easy. My boys are two years apart, and I'll tell you straight up, it's hard taking care of both of them. Good luck, and Congrats on the new baby!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• : ) Apparently, NOT!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• congrats on the new baby! my friend has 2 kids that are 13 months apart and when my 2nd child is born they will be about 18 months apart. i have seen how she has to take the time for both of them. i know is not going to be easy with 2 under 2 but we have have to take one day at a time and hope the best for everything. good luck and message me if you ever wanna talk.
    gurlieracer4

Answer by gurlieracer4 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I guess you have to answer that one! Is it too soon for you? You are going to be a busy woman!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Congrats on the new baby and no it is not to early my two older children are 11mos apart.
    CalebAiyana

Answer by CalebAiyana at 9:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2009