What to do?

It seems that history is repeating itself. I'm hubsand and i got in to a fight i got bruses and a black eye. He came and sat on me to get me to tell him what was bothering me. So after a while, I told him what was going on. every time we get into a argument he threws the words(divorice) into the fight. That If i don't like it then divorice him. This is not the first time he did that, last time i told him becareful what you wish for you might get what you wish for. What to do? Do I give him what he wants, or should i give him a liveing hell and stay with him and give him what he wants.I tried rising a kid w/out a dad i he's life and that it work.I just thought that he would be different bcuz i grew up with him. I guess grewing up with someone that doesnt mean anything. I guess I'm just an asshole magnet.

monalisa138

Asked by monalisa138 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• It shouldnt even be in question, DIVORCE HIM NOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Bruises and a black eye = divorce in my eyes. Don't let ANYONE treat you like that you are worth soooo much more.
    mememom444

Answer by mememom444 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Darlin', he's not respecting you. Find a way to leave and make him win you back if you don't want a divorce but show him you have enough self respect to not be treated like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• He gave you bruises and a black eye, I would call the police THEN divorce him. Seriously, no one deserves to be treated like that.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm sorry but if you have to ask what to do after getting a black eye and bruises from your husband then your dumb as hell. You leave, thats what you do. Who cares about his feelings and what he wants? He obviously isnt worried about your wants and needs. Get yourself out of that situation. Next time you may not live to tell what happened (God forbid).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I agree with the above your not being to smart if you have to ask what to do!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Definitely leave!!! if any man puts his hands on you, they are not worth 1 more min of your time. Plus it sounds like he wants you to divorce him. He just is to much of and arrogant asshole to do it himself. Think abot what your teaching your kids by staying wth someone who physically harms you. Marrigae is about respect.
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 12:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Ok your post was kind of confusing, but your husband gave you a black eye? There is no question then, if he hurts you, you leave. Do you want your kids growing up thinking it's normal for the husband to beat the wife up??? NO WAY!! Leave him before it gets worse sweetie.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2009