Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids doctor

i just moved to plano texas the 75075 area and i cannot find a doctor for my kids that take medicaide. im so stressed over this, dd is sick and i need to get her looked at.

Answer Question

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 28, 2012 in Health

Level 13 (973 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Call the 800 number on the medicaid card and they'll tell you who they cover.

    Answer by idareyou at 8:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.