Many motorcyclists in your neighborhood?

This can include other cyclists just going by.

Do these people use caution with their "bikes" in traffic?

Whatever else pertains....

momw2teens522

Asked by momw2teens522 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 28, 2012 in Travel

• Just my husband. I think he may be the only one, definitely the only one with a Harley. But then that's how the people in our neighborhood know my husband "he's the guy with the porsche and the harley" lol We live in a subdivision full of BMWs and Cadillac's.
    My husband has been in an accident on his bike (not his fault), and broke his leg in multiple places. He knows to be careful!

Answer by missanc at 10:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2012

• The real motorcycle people are fine. It's the DUI-mobiles (motorized scooters small enough to not need a license) that seem to drive like they did when they lost their license.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2012

• Yes. Myself included. I'm almost 40 and riding for 35 of those years. This is Harley Country up here. You don't see many crotch rockets, which in my opinion are the ones who ride like idiots. The ones who are riding the shoulder or between lanes. A guy I know lost his leg swerving thru traffic at about 110 MPH, blew thru a red light and was hit.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2012

• The only motorcycles in our neighbourhood are my husbands.  He is British and is very disgusted with the standard of driving in Canada.  He always comments when he sees a motorcyclist make a maneuver without looking behind him first.  He says doing that will save your life some day.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2012

• Not many in my neck of the woods. Most drive like normal people. Then you go into town and have to deal with the idiot college students on their bikes and scooters. I can't stand most of them!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2012

• Not many motorcycles around my neighborhood
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 11:01 AM on Sep. 29, 2012