why wont my 17 week old baby stop crying

hi my daughter is 17 weeks old and wont stop crying all day and night its not colic and she had been treated for acid reflux so im out of idesa she hates her boyncer car seat rocking moses bastet and rocking cradle also dosent seam to like playing with baby jyms or rattles or music toys ive tryed her on baby food but that hasent worked im a mum of 4 children and ive ran out of ideas every 1 in the house just need some sleep now has any one got any ideas they can share with me please and thank you for taking time to read my problem

emma1984

Asked by emma1984 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• teething?
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 10:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Try changing her formula. That is what worked with all of my kids. I'm actually in the process right now trying to find the best one for my 3 mo. old. Talk to ur baby's Dr. and see what S/he thinks might be best. If u have WIC, they can help u too. Good luck! Let me know how things go.
    rugratsmommy4

Answer by rugratsmommy4 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My son was like this. Drove me nuts! lol. Try turning on the vacuume. This was the only thing that would make him quiet. Sounds strange, but loud constant noises can soothe them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My youngest was the same way...lol. I could never put him down long enough to get anything else done around the house...lol. My neice was also like that.......I think some babies are just like that for a while. I'm sure things will quiet down eventually.
    My problem was that I always gave in to the crying and put him in bed with me at night just so I could get some sleep and my mother would always tell me to just let him fuss himself to sleep...lol.
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Have you told the doctor this? I agree to maybe try a change in formula. Try the most gentle formula you can find. Like I had my son on Enfamil Gentlease. If that doesn't work go to soy. What about GERD? Im pretty sure thats different from acid reflux. Your doctor might be your best friend on this?
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 3:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2009