How long after Mirena is removed do you feel normal again? I had the Mirena and it made me all depressed. I heard a month or so but not sure. Anyone know from experience. It's been 12 days I had my mirena removed. My headaches are gone but still feel some anxiety.

How long after Mirena is removed do you feel normal again? I had the Mirena and it made me all depressed. I heard a month or so but not sure. Anyone know from experience. It's been 12 days I had my mirena removed. My headaches are gone but still feel some anxiety. p.s. I had my Mirena in for a total of 5 weeks.

njmom1

Asked by njmom1 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

• Everybody is different. It may also take time for your body to adjust to not having the Mirena in. Of course it could be the depression was not totally caused by the Mirena but the Mirena made it worse.
    nycte

Answer by nycte at 1:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2009