Consultant Jobs

I'm a stay at home mom and am looking to make some extra money on the side to supplement my income. Does anyone know of a good consultant job, such as scentsy, tastefully simple, usborne books? Anything along those lines?

amille

Asked by amille at 11:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know, you've heard it a thousand times "Make millions working from home", we all know that's total crap or everyone would be doing it. The honest truth is that you can make money from home, but it's not going to make you instantly rich. There are lots of places online that promise you the moon for $49.99. I was the dummy trying those places for a while. Now I'm a little older and a little wiser. I have searched for the better part of a year and come up with some truly free, truly legitimate websites where you can earn some honest money. Last month I made $1373 by using just 2 places. So if you're also searching or just curious, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome to see my list of what I've done. It's totally free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I always suggest doing your own thing.  At www.stuffformoms.info, I have ideas for businesses you can start on your own.  Also, I have freelance job links.. that is something you might be interested in for consulting.  Oh, and there is Liveperson.com.  You can sign up to do consulting there as well.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:24 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Tastefully simple is yummy. I have a friend who does it. I have found good success with Tupperware. check it out at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to chat with you more. GOOD LUCK!!! -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 3:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I do Booty Parlor Parties, I'm a sexy lifestyle consultant with them. No deliveries, no inventory,etc.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm looking for something in my area that not a lot of people know about. Something new. There is alot of candle sales, tastefully simple, and passion parties. Quite a few different jewelry ones too.
    amille

Answer by amille at 5:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Here are the two I do and love! Book your ladie's night today!!!! Change your life ~become a consultant! Earn 50-100 dollars hrly!

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com              VERY GOOD MONEY!

SHARE a gift of a lifetime! Share a book with a child! USBORNE BOOKS

http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/main.asp?sid=x2197&gid=66781063

ALSO A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN, LOW COST TO JOIN, NO MONTHLY REQUIREMENT. Come visit for this month's special for new consultants!!

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Jordan Essentials is a fairly new company. Not a lot of reps out there. Low minimum sales. Pm me for more info.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Are you looking for something free? I would reccommend the business advertised on HomeCareerSuccess.com If you are looking for an at home job, they have tjose too!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Im a Passion Parties consultant and I love it! No inventory to carry and they offer direct shipping. Its fun easy and really good money. How many part time jobs can you find that can make hundred of dollars in a couple hours? Thats how I stay home with my 16 mth old. www.sylvias.yourpassionconsultant.com
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams.

I have several resources for legitimate home businesses in direct sales, affiliate marketing, and network/referral marketing on my work from home site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2009