Please dont read if easily offended im honestlyasking this question not to be rude?

So last night i went out for a few drinks with some friends and we went to eat n park after. We were eating and a large group of very drunk people came in. They were being really loud and honestly pretty entertaining until a sober friend of mine asked them to keep it down. They started freaking out yelling and acting like hard sayin they were going to beat our ***** and stuff...meanwhile i was eating my food. Then they started throwing out racial comments telling us to get our kind out of there and with obama being pres we should feel inferior (needless to say we were white...and im not trying to being rude) and callin my friend a pink *** rare steak and he should shut the F up all this wrong stuff and all he said was can you please keep it down? My question is, why did it turn racial? He wasnt trying to be an a hole

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• oh and the cops came and they stopped running their mouths but then threatened my friend and told him not to leave alone and stuff...all cause he asked them to lower their voices a bit? I dont understand please someone enlighten me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Saturday night. You know people get drunk and loud out there in the restaurant and everywhere. You have 100% right to tell them to keep it down, but they are partying at the right time and right place though. Stay home and you will have your peace.

Those people are just low when they can't say anything but talk about raical or obama. It has nothing to do with skin color and obama is half white and half black anyway.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think since we have a black president, which I think he's not all the way black, that the blacks think they are now ruling this world now. I have black friends but have heard alot about ohh now we have a black president and we are better than you. Why didn't the owner or bartender kick them out???????? Isn't he like half white, half black or something?? So that doesn't make them better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well, drunks(no matter the race) get a little more brave and sometimes don't realize what they are saying. I don't like the racist part tho, because I have heard it too. He's all of our president, so it doesn't matter what color he is.Just forget about them, they probably have this morning
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I've heard it too.. and have had family members/friends hear/ experience some of the same thing. Honestly I KNEW this was going to happen... Some probably believe they are justified and are getting their turn.. It is ridiculous! As far as slavery went.. My family didn't even come to America until the late 50's... I definitely have NOTHING to do with it! I am also getting sick of hearing about "black president".. HE is HALF Black! That makes him a Person for ALL PEOPLE! I will be EXTREMELY suprised if he gets re-elected in 4 years...
    Anonymous

• Obama is not Black for one ok. He has just as much white in him as he does black. I think people forget that. So he is brown, but he still has 50% white in him too. Yeah black people think they got the upper hand now. Guess what, you dont! Just like white people don't even when Bush was in office or even if McCain DID get into office. Such a shame this country is all about race and "Sticking to their own kind".
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 4:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Because some people are dicks... they were drunk... really what can you expect. People say things they don't mean all the time. I wouldn't take it to personal.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2009