just for fun

has ne one had a sonogram and tols it was a boy and u ended up havin a girl? or a girl and ended up havin a boy? jst wondering if it can happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have any with my pregnancies, but personally know a woman this happened to. Quite the surprise!!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• my mothers best friend cried for months cause they told her that the 8th grand baby was yet another little boy they did 5 ultra sounds and came back every time saying for sure little boy and 2 days before christmas she came in screaming omg its a girl lol so i would say yes it can happen but most times its when they say its a boy it turns out to be a girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I had 3 ultrasounds myself, and the doctor confirmed every time that it was a girl...I had a different feeling though. The pregnancy wasn't like when I was pregnant with my daughter. Fast forward, to the delivery....it was a BOY! I was in so much shock(even though I felt it all along)...but, the best surprise ever!!
    jamieobrien_84

Answer by jamieobrien_84 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• my mom was told that i was a lil boy but if i am then i want my millons for haveing a baby a being a guy lol so yeah it can happen and my mom keeps telling me to watch out because they say im prego with a lil boy and my mom asked me the other day what if you have another girl cause i already have my heart set on his name
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i had a total of 6 ultrasounds (baby had a CHD). i was told it was most definetly a boy. we did the nursery all up in blue, blue clothes, told everyone it was a boy. our daughter was born at 30 weeks. as she is born my husband says 'there's my boy!' and the doctor say 'uhhhhh,no. it's a girl'. he wanted a girl anyway so we were happy. just had to redo everything. and since then we've chosen neutral colors for babies. lol.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I was told each and every time it was a boy. Believe me, there was NO doubt on the ultrasounds with these guys.

However....I never counted on it until they were out. Just in case.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I knew mine was a girl because it was right there. But I still had a boys name picked out juuuuuuuust incase, but she was a girl.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 4:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2009