Dear friends moving!

My DS is about 28 months and as a family we have really befriended a family across the street from us. Every weekend we do a "fun night" and one of us makes dinner and we plan fun activites with their 4 children. My DS has a complete BLAST when we are all together! Also, we see them throughout the week for little walks, when we get the mail, sometimes a playdate etc. They all have so much fun!

However they just found out they are moving in 3 weeks for their job and I'm unsure of tips on how to prep my DS. I know most people will say "he's little" and won't understand or care, but trust me HE DOES! He often times, when we get out of the car to just walk in the house, asks to go to his "fun friends house" or go on a walk with our "fun friends." Anyone dealt with the first close friends move heart break?

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 29, 2012 in General Parenting

• No answers yet